Search Engine Marketer
Founded in 2013, BUX now has over 900,000 users in 7 countries across Europe and counting. Our rapidly growing global footprint continues to introduce the stock markets to new generations of traders. Taking a bold, innovative approach to the financial markets, our app has social and gaming elements that enable people to experience trading like never before.
In order to push our digital marketing efforts to the next level, we’re looking for a versatile and ambitious search engine marketing specialist. You’ll work within our cutting edge performance marketing team to drive user acquisition for BUX’s mobile app and financial content at scale.
YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE
• Full ownership over BUX’s pull marketing activities and tactics.
• Running SEA campaigns for mobile and desktop search on Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
• Global keyword research and optimisation for SEA, SEO and ASO, leveraging BUX’s in-house team of copywriters.
• Run search campaigns in the Google Play Store and Apple AppStore to drive traffic to the BUX app.
• Monitor and optimise marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Adjust, Tableau and a variety of other tools.
• Making sure BUX stays on top of pull marketing trends; such as messenger ads, chat bots and voice search.
• Support our earned media efforts with link-building, tracking and tagging.
• Partnership management with Google and Bing account teams.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Someone who is analytical, detail-oriented and eager to learn.
• Proficiency in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and/or similar tools.
• Affinity with mobile apps, social media and modern technology.
• Passionate about digital marketing and a drive for measurement and efficiently.
• Comfortable in an English speaking working environment.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar marketing role.
• Higher educational background (i.e., Bachelor or Master degree)
• Additional knowledge of display advertising is considered a plus but not a requirement.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A role within a fast growing startup in a brand new office in the historical heart of Amsterdam (close to Amsterdam Central Station).
• Ownership and responsibility; you will be empowered to make a difference.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Fabulous and healthy international company lunches prepared by an in-house chef.
• Awesome company events.
Interested? Send an e-mail plus your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org